Aware of the urgent need to work towards the control of climate change, the main international business networks, upstream of the COP21, organized in May 2015 the first edition of the Business & Climate Summit. This was an occasion for exchanges and debates between the economic and political decision-makers on how best to fight climate change around the world.
The Business & Climate Summit Association, or BCS Association, has been created to make this event a recurring one and ensure a positive dialogue is maintained between business and public authorities to fight together efficiently the climate change.
Each edition contributes to the business community involvement in the fight against climate change through open, non-discriminatory, non-partisan debate, privileging diversity in opinions.
The Business & Climate Summit Association determine the organizer, venue and dates of each edition.
BCS ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
- Association française des entreprises privées (AFEP)
- Casablanca Finance City (website)
- Confédération General des Entreprises Marocaines (CGEM)
- Entreprises pour l'Environnement (EpE)
- International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- International Chamber of Commerce France (ICC France)
- Le Cercle de l’Industrie (website)
- Mouvement des Entreprises de France (MEDEF)
- Paris Europlace (website)
- The Shift Project (website)
- UN Global Compact France (website)
- World Economic Forum (WEF)